“You are not just buying a franchise; you’re building a better future for you, your family, and your employees. While it's up to you how far you want to go, think of FPC as your on-board GPS - we're always there to help you navigate the road to success.”
- Jeff Herzog, President, FPC
While there are thousands of recruiting firms in the U.S., from our inception in 1973, our goal was to become a nationally recognized & trusted recruiting brand as well as a franchisor known for fostering and nurturing a real sense of community for owners. Our corporate team members have decades of recruiting experience and are always available to address our franchisees' unique needs and requirements.
Ron & Jeff Herzog
You're Not Buying "Business In A Box."
As an FPC franchise owner:
- You will not experience bureaucracies or hierarchies; we're literally on-demand whenever you need us
- You'll only deal with team members that have been with us for eight to twenty years
- You'll work with members of our coaching and training staff who are professionals with years of hands-on experience in all aspects of executive recruiting
- You'll learn how to implement smart business ownership principles, including recruiting and building a team, sales, and marketing
FPC is big enough to be nationally recognized but strategically small, so we're always available to support each franchisee individually.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
Let's find out. We invite you to schedule an exploratory conversation with Steve Margalit, our Director of Franchisee Development. There’s no obligation or limit on the time we spend with you.
Please use our booking form or call Steve directly at 212-302-1141 Ext 804